Who is it for?
Wholesale voice services for all businesses wishing to consolidate inbound (origination) and outbound (termination) voice services. Used by our CCaaS, UCaaS, Managed Service Providers and Enterprise customers alike.
Reduce the financial and support pressures of running your own switching infrastructure and its associated security, operations, maintenance and technical support.
Our on-boarding team will ensure right first time testing and configuration. Our expert team remain on hand to support your in life evolution.
- Voice Interconnect / SIP Trunk Capacity
- SBC to SBC (Switch to Switch)
- IPBX to SBC
- Public & Private Routing, Encryption and SIP Interop
- Streamlined Location Map and Tariff Build
- Global Retail Voice Termination
- ‘A’ Number Routing / Two Tier Tariff Options
- Global Numbers & Inbound Transit
- CLI Presentation & Routing Set Up
- Capacity Allocation (Channels, CAPS)
- Quality Assurance – QoS
- Monitoring – Expenditure / Usage / Capacity
- Operations – Communications / Escalations
- Efficient Contract, SLA & Compliance
In Life Management
- Traffic Monitoring – MOS/ALOC/ASR
- Service Enquiry / Ticketing / Fault Management
- Tariff Control & Updates – Stability & Term
- Account & Finance Management
- Credit Balance Management
Managed SBC & SIP Capacity
Multiple Protocols (Transcoding Available)
Fx Currency Options ($, £, €)
Voice Services Support - 24*7
Access Global Carrier Networks
Commercial % Routing Aggregation
Experienced and mature team on demand
The Smart Advantage
Our customers want an experienced resource team 24*7, familiar with the modern IP infrastructure environment, imbued with a culture of excellent reaction and resolution times –‘QoS/QoE’ performance management, alarm management, job allocation, network monitoring and surveillance. Learn more
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
Adopt our SIP Trunking or Switching as a Service to remove capex and/or opex challenges while expanding your network footprint
On Demand Service
Flexible commercial pay as you go models linked to transit, termination and service requirements. Pay for what you need, not what you don’t.
Speed of deployment
Agility has always been demanded within the voice market place. On-boarding in hours or just a few days subject to regional requirements.
Experience and Expertise on Demand
Incentivised to get it right first time, we know you need security, reliability and scale to meet your demands. Leverage our existing investments and partnerships to deliver for you.